.Thursday, October 9, 2008 ' 11:27 PM Y
The RP-archery Online Team ;
Have you been seeing them in the public, they look candid...
Spotted at City Hall, carrying a bag for his friend and it looked so sissy. That why Max turned to the other side when I flashed my camera out XD
Ask Ya Hui, she saw too!!!~

After dinner, on training day as at 9 October 08'. After he ate his dinner, he went home with a few of the archers. Due to his tiredness, he fall asleep without knowing.
Dear Li Rong's fan, for more pictures, please find him in person... reminder that he would not be with us for long. Hs is going to the "man-factory" where it produces man XD National Service...
Special thanks to: Ya Hui and Nad (ask them why XD)

Reported and taken by:
LIU JIAWEI
83052
*Careful, I always have camera with me most of the time. But I am not a stalker! LOL!!!