.Friday, October 31, 2008 ' 12:57 PM Y
The RP-archery Online Team ;
Hello!
Remeber what i said about what I'm going to post after my hiatus? :D
Has anyone guessed it correctly?
I got a feeling no one has! :(
But nehmind. I'm here to post. :D
On that day I was told to blogg this up. A freaking long time ago right? Haha.
But its okay, everything will be revealed here.
Its on one of the trainings. I think its a saturday training because I remembered it clearly that everyone looked red and SUNBURNT and not to mention, DRUNK. Yes, and I think the most drunked looking one is Li Rong.
He isn't here anymore. I mean, as in not here with us for training because he is in NS and not dead. The way Jia Wei post is like he's dead. Or is it just me? :X
So, let us reminise the times we had together! And when Li Rong isn't in NS yet. :D
Anyways, Winne senior introduced the place where she had Tze Char. I forgot which she said was nice and we order it. LOL. Its a long time ago, I can't remember! :X
Look at what we've ordered.
I remembered clearly that on that day we ordered 2 cans of water for each of us because that little 320ml amount of water wasn't enough. The extra serving of water was of course ordered after we finished our first can. We don't waste water! I can't say food because... later you'll know. LOL.
But I do know farhan has EXTRA EXTRA serving of FOOD! He ate about 3 servings if I'm not wrong? Don't wack me if I got this wrong okay? :X
Anyways, while waiting for our food, I took some pictures. :D
Good thing I still have the pictures in my cellphone, if not, THIS POST WON'T BE POSSIBLE! :(
Due to my lappy hdd being faulty and had to be totally changed and no data can be saved. RAWR.
I don't know why the pictures couldn't protray their red-ness. But, I remembered everyone was red and so much darker! Actually, they are darker each time after the saturday trainings. LOL.
Soon it will be my turn! :(



Sorry for the poor quality. Everyone was moving and I had to take a quick shot before they move away or cover their faces. This wasn't exactly a candid because Munirah gave me a "twist". So means she's ready for the picture. So, THIS ISN'T exactly A CANDID! :D
Oh, now I'll tell you guys why I said we don't waste water and not food. Because, I can't believe some of our archery people are so picky about food! LOL.
"I don't eat beansprouts! Ewww"
*starts picking them out*
Actually I'm not saying that they cannot be picky lah. But, I was shocked lor. 'Cos they don't seem like they are fussy about food or vegetables. LOL.
To me, they seem like those, "Got food just eat. They're food what, meant for eating."
I don't know whether its just me or what lah, but really lor! Not mehhhhh????? :X
I also remembered. (Lol. so many reminises.)
We had the topic on the UBER big meow meow hanging around the kopithiam. O_O?
I forgot who had seen it lah but then, at that point, I was sort of scared I'll see it. I mean, A UBER UBER BIG MEOW MEOW suddenly appearing beside you standing up as tall as the table.
It would be horrifying lah. Almost like as if a tiger just beside you. Not mehhhh??
Though I also wanted to see it as well. Haha. :D
Before we left, we had a mini lesson on human evolution. :X
Please don't kill me for saying this.
The senior's preparing to show us what is human evolution. LOL. :X
See Li Rong looks RED right? Haha. :P...
......
...........
SEE!!!!!!!!!! HUMAN EVOLUTION!!
This is our senior, Winne's human evolution. Look at the most left side picture. TOTALLY DON'T LOOK LIKE HER NOW LOR! :X
Yes, I coloured away her details. LOL. How can anyhow show out one? LOL
And, I should have use marcro mode to take this picture. It would turn out nicer lor. :(This is the post I've always been wanting to post out. :X
Finally, I've posted this. Haha, hope you guys have fun reading this LONG-ish post by me! :D
Anyone miss me? Haha. :P
PS ; Let's chiong for POLITES! :D
P/PS ; I hate the IE's HTML in blogger. -.-
KiSa キサ
Labels: Human Evolution