.Sunday, September 21, 2008 ' 12:45 PM Y
The RP-archery Online Team ;
Training at Sembawang on 20/9/08*Gentle reminder to hand up the videos to Li Rong for Evaluation...*
Ah... candid is back =P But not that much through =(
I do have photoshop... Sien~
The training started out under the hot sun early in the morning
Can I just go back to the bus? It is more cooling inside =X
Recording of our forms were taken by fellow archers
During Form Training...

Farhan: You are gonna die
Jing Sheng: Sien~
Bjorn: It is all up to you bro
Hahas... Kisa if you wan this pic for editting msg me =X
(I took this pic by accident de)
Our shy editor... Kisa

Kisa: Ah!~ Get the camera alway from me!!! *kick*
Minnie: Sien~ I tio again
ZOMG! UNGLAM! LOL. idiot jiawei, you're nxt! :P - KisaThe Shooting Line...
Target board 1

Target board 2
Activity roomHaiz, tired liao... Let go the activity room
Woahs... Air-con super power sia =D

Farhan going bagpack camping...

Moo: What are you doing?
Jeremy: Looking at my arrow...
Moo: OMG!!! Looking at your arrow here??? Pervent!!!
Jeremy: Sorry ah, can't help it

Jeremy: Bye Moo... Secert ah!!!
Back to RP... Let's play soccer...*pictures will be edited and posted up again. 'cos it looks unprofessional~ :P
LOL. I make nice nice den put up. wahahaha
Looking froward to next week: Swimming
Reported by LIU JIAWEI