.Saturday, September 27, 2008 ' 11:06 PM Y
The RP-archery Online Team ;
Another saturday training under the HOT SUN!
ZOMG! the sun today is really, DAM HOT lor. Everybody look drunk after the training! HAHAHAH~
Okay. I'm not laughing at you guys, I ALSO TIO TOO LOR! I ALSO RED CRAB OKAY?
See how serious?

My arms are now still warm lor. I think, you touch it I will feel the pain already. This reminds me of the time when I did journalism on the stupid rugby match at one stupid ULU PLACE. JUNGLE EVERYWHERE. And beside the announcer, there is ALOT of cans of 100plus lor! KAO. -.-
See what the sun did to Simon's bow limb! LOL
And yes, this is Simon and his bow limb, split. SEXY EH? :D

Today, I've seen the traditional bow. Awesome! DAM COOL CAN? Haha. ZOMG, reminds me of Legolas from Lord Of The Rings! Weee~~!! lol
I'll post all the other pictures I've owed soon okay? Freaking tired.
People will think, "who isn't?"
We all are. So lets take all take a break. LOL.
Have a break, have a kit kat! :X
Bye. :)
Sleepy time!
Oyasumi! :D
Kisa Chisaki
キサ 千咲
PS ; Asraf, please come and update. Jia Wei and me are dying.
Labels: HOT HOT HOT