.Saturday, September 20, 2008 ' 10:23 PM Y
The RP-archery Online Team ;
PEOPLE. GUESS, WHEN WAS THIS TAKEN. IF GUESS CORRECTLY, THE PRESENT WOULD BE A KISS FROM LI RONG! LOL. :D

Okay okay people. I know you guys are dying to see pictures up.
I just came back from Archery Training. Totally sunburnt. :(
But, its BO BIAN ONE LOR! LOL. Training under the sun is like that. :D
Acutally, I kind of like it. :X
(I'm not sadistic! :X)
Anyways, I promise to get Nad's pictures done and the rest of the events during Archery Training up! :D
PROMISE! PROMISE!
Tomorrow I'll finish up Nad's pictures and post them up okay? :D
I'm freaking sweating, sticky and tired. So, PEOPLE, please wait for the pictures okay? Check back from time to time.
And, SIMON. I've already said, the vids and stuff Li Rong uploaded is in the links saying, "Vids by Li Rong" or something close to that.
Apparently you never read yea? I know lah, my post all VERY THE BORING. :X
I'll try to ENTERTAIN you + everyone with pictures tomorrow how's that? :D
I'll PICTURE SPAM all in one post lor. Hope your internet can take the loading of the pages and not lagg. 'Cos if you were to lagg, TOO BAD!
Muahahaha!
See all of you on Monday's training. :D
Gonna be another FUN FUN DAY! WOOO~~ LOL
*hyper mode thanks to over tired-ness*
Byeeeeeeee~! :D
Kisa Chisaki
キサ 千咲
Labels: Words