<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5414149657986072741?origin\x3dhttps://old-rp-archery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, September 6, 2008 ' 7:17 PM Y
The RP-archery Online Team ;

Helloooooooo~!! :)

Okay. I'm sick today. Can't believe my flu and sorethroat got worst. Must be due to working at IT fair. TOO MANY PEOPLE, TOO MANY GERMS!

I hate crowds. I have always hate it, and will still do now. =_="



Compensation for not going training today, I'll edit the pictures and post them up. :)

There is a part 3 coming up. The part 3 pictures are from Nad senpai's camera. :)


This time, part 2. I thought of making some teasers. Haha. :X

The original ones will be put up as well. But... y'know. The teasers are made purely for fun and entertainment purposes. :D

AND... PLEASE DON't KILL ME FOR DOING THESE. lol.
I need to entertain myself also. @_____@!!


ENJOY. :)





This is the teaser...well.. not exactly lah. But.. er... how to say, inspirational? LOL. Its not very nicely done but...wth. LOL.:X

See.. beside the word, there is the 2 mini birds flying, suppose to portray the ducklings SOARING HIGH~~~ lol.









This is another teaser. LOL. Sorry Bjorn and Nicholas. :X
Just so happens Bjorn is in that position and Nicholas, you're beside him. :X

Nicholas : "Bjorn miss this shot. My turn to shine. Heh."
Bjorn : "I miss a shot.Argh."








Another teaser. LOL. Took me so long to do this effect. @____@!!


Farhan : What's this dinner menu doing here? Ooooohhh~ Omelette!"
Bjorn : "Y'know, I miss a shot"
Nicholas : "I know. Heh."


Hahaha... I made Nicholas look so evil. =X







Another teaser. :X
From what I see in her expression only. =X
It doesn't mean anything.. Could be 'cos she is tired ya? :)



Pesta Sukan Competition! :D


REMOVED by request.












CENSORED. LOL. Seriously, i censored it.



Another effect picture. Since she's the main character in this candid shot picture. MAKE HER STAND OUT MORE. :D
I'm evil. :X















Okay. This is the end of the pictures of Pesta Sukan TAKEN BY MINNIE senpai. :)

Nad senpai's picture will be posted soon. :)


Oh yes, important note to the seniors. I won't be able to attend 13 Sept and 15 Sept training because 13 sept I have another IG's camp and after the camp, I have something on also related to the IG. On 15 Sept, I need to go and collect my pay from the IT fair.

I'll message the seniors again don't worry. :D


Bye. :)



Kisa Chisaki
キサ千咲 です。

Labels:








Disclaimer
rp-archery.blogspot.com

Welcome to RP's Archery IG blog

All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted 2008 Blanche '♥
`Tag before leaving
`No VULGARITIES
`Spamming and Flooding is allow but please write your beautiful name.Do it with pride kays?
`The rules are not mend 2 be broken

Best viewed in Internet Explorer.


That Team
Asraf (Chief Updater and Founder)
JiaWei (Chief Editor and Co-founder)
Kisa (Chief Photographer and Designer)
Li Qing (Events Manager)
Want to join the team? Email Any one of these people thanks. :)

UPCOMING EVENTS
Aug30&31-Pesta Sukan 2008
Nov 15, 16 - POL-ITE

LEAVE A MESSAGE?

LINKS
Click Here For Links



MUSIC
Step It Up & dance to the Music`



✖ RECENTLY ✖
Pictures from Pesta Sukan 2008
Photos are with me =P
(So Wen Xuan, will it sink?)Apparently, i mentione...
(Look how many DUCKs are left on the shooting line...
(Oh we got a archer from Mexico..how exciting!)A p...
Effect from Sem 2
Totally Candid.
Last minute websites for those taking the test tom...
Monday class please take note of the following eve...
Part two: Big thanks to Li Rong for these very ver...

HISTORY
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008



THANKS TO
Designer: KiSa
Basecodes:x-LuluBelle-x, %PURPUR.black-
Pictures: photobucket
Cursors: dorischu