.Sunday, September 21, 2008 ' 4:15 PM Y
The RP-archery Online Team ;
Great. I'm offically SICK again. =_______=
I'm like treating this as my personal blog eh? Haha. Anyways, Here are Nad's pictures.
Not all of them yet. SO SORRY!
Feel like fainting half the time editing the pictures.
Fever is coming up. My sore throat is really bad that I can't even swallow water. My sunburnt is really bad too. Made my whole face so stiff. @____@!!
PLEASE, just kill me. :(
I MUST SAY. NAD is a GOOD photographer! :D
I thought this was a very nice picture. If she join in the internship, she can be a really good photographer for sports.
She manage to capture the emotions. ZOMG. LOVES THIS PICTURE TO DEATH!










THIS IS THE PICTURE I LOVE THE MOST! She manage to capture the picture I always want to capture durng other sports events. :(

PS ; Don't say we never update. We SPAM updated the site. LOL.