.Wednesday, August 27, 2008 ' 10:38 PM Y
The RP-archery Online Team ;
.jpg)
Okay. This is totally candid. Taken by ME!
Who's the me? Kisa! :)
You may know me by a different name but it doesn't matter. Haha.
Anyways, that candid shot was taken today during the Wednesday Training.
And.... WEN XUAN's laughter was a killer! :)
Made all of us laugh along with her.
Even made Junior wanting to fart. :X
LOL.
Today's training was fun luh. Seriously. We just kept on shooting and shooting~ Don't even have to take turns! HAHA.
So, doesn't mean small group can't have fun eh?
I'm definately enjoying the wednesday trainings! :)
Okay. I think some of admin of this blog is going to murder me for putting something so random.
Even though I want this blog to be like... ACTIVE?
And at the same time enjoyable to read and not only all the admin and stuff. Right?
Even Jia Wei said the blog is getting boring lor. HE SAID IT HIMSELF TODAY! I have witness, April.
She heard it too lor! :X
Whatever~
Please don't murder me Asraf. :X
Nor the seniors for putting ur candid shot. Especially Junior. :X
You look really shocked. LOL. :X
Signing off~
Kisa Chisaki
キサ千咲 です。
:D